Rediscover your true self through journaling
with Kathy Clark + Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois
Come explore the 7 mysterious energy centers of the body known as the chakras. Unlike other chakra workshops, we combined the chakra balancing asana and pranayama practice with the deeper, more mindful art of chakra journaling. This is a rare opportunity to de-mystify and study the chakras on a more personal level, and connect mind, body, and spirit, while exploring creative tools of empowerment for your daily life.
Journaling—the act of writing down your thoughts, observations, dreams, and desires—can be instrumental in helping you achieve a balanced, healthy outlook on life. But why use the chakras as a conduit to journaling? Quite simply, the chakras are like a multi-dimensional lens, allowing us to view our lives and change our perspective of our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing. The chakras connect us to the entire universe and influence our ability to exist in harmony.
There are 7 Chakra Journal Workshops to choose from
You’ll want to attend each workshop, but we'll start with Muladhara and moving up the chakra ladder to Sahasrara.
Join us October 30, 2016
Muladhara - Root Chakra: Live A Healthy Life
Living a healthy life allows you to enjoy more aspects of your life in a more
fulfilling way. It’s about taking responsibility and making specific choices that
give you the opportunity to feel your best today, tomorrow, and each day to come.
Coming Fall 2016
Swadhisthana - Sacral Chakra: Live A Creative Life
Living a creative life means following your curiosity, wherever it leads you. In doing so,
you learn to say “no” to those things that don’t excite you and “yes” to making room in
your life for the things that do.
Coming Winter 2016
Manipura - Solar Plexus Chakra: Live A Playful Life
Living a playful life is all about living in the moment, enjoying yourself,
and not taking life too seriously. All this play is nothing out of the ordinary,
but it is extraordinary!
Coming Spring 2017
Anahata - Heart Chakra: Live A Compassionate Life
Living a compassionate life is a choice we can make at any time. It requires
no special schooling, extra time, or money, but merely the awareness and
decision to lead with love.
Coming Summer 2017
Vishuddha - Throat Chakra: Live An Authentic Life
Living an authentic life means that you are living a genuine life by being true
to yourself. Being authentic is the only way to live…living up to your full potential
and being the real you.
Coming Fall 2017
Ajna - Third Eye Chakra: Live An Intuitive Life
Living an intuitive life means thirsting for things as they “could” be, imagining
the impossible, and then setting out to make the impossible possible.
Coming Winter 2017
Sahasrara - Crown Chakra: Live A Purposeful Life
Living a purposeful life is about knowing who you are — your purpose, values,
principles, and goals — and dedicating your life to their pursuit.
Each Chakra Journal Workshop includes:
• Spend a relaxing day (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods in Westwood, MA.
• Your very own 124-page Chakra Journal that is custom designed for the specific chakra we'll be exploring.
• Discover the art of “chakra journaling” and how it can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in your life.
• Learn about the chakra system and how chakras influence past and present experiences.
• Enjoy two asana practices that help bring balance to the chakra.
• Take part in group-discussions.
• Relax and enjoy a delicious organic, gluten-free lunch.
• Practice specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• Surrender at the end of the workshop in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• Access to private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to members of each workshop.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of attendees to 14 for each workshop.
• Each workshop is $185 per person.
Are these Chakra Journal Workshops for you?
• If you have ever been curious about the chakras,
• If you want to ignite your yoga practice and your life,
• If you are a beginner yoga student, seasoned yogi, therapist, yoga teacher, or studio owner who offers teacher training,
then our Chakra Journal Workshops are for you (and your students).
So, with an air of adventure, curiosity, and intrigue...