Get inspired, make art, and celebrate creativity
in good company
Are you an artist, designer, or illustrator who has found yourself in a “creative pause?” Is your life so busy that you can’t find the time to be creative? Or has it been years since you made art that you lack the courage to begin again? Perhaps it’s all of these and more.
As creative types, we know how important it is to take time out for ourselves to be creative and make art. Making art inspires and fires us up. It allows us to bring our inner child out to play, and in doing so, expands our perspective to see new and exciting things in the unexpected. But making art can also be a lonely process.
We’re looking to gather together a small group of creative people who are interested in joining us for a Creative Brew Night. Each gathering is an opportunity to connect with like-minded people, explore different artists’ mediums and processes, collaborate, and share stories of creative challenges, successes, doubts, fears, and the joys of making art.
WHAT WOULD A CREATIVE BREW NIGHT BE LIKE?
Our Creative Brew Night is a meeting place for creative types just like you who want to share their passion for art making, get inspired, try something new without the fear of criticism, and celebrate your creativity. We know it can be intimidating to sit and draw beside someone that’s creative, thinking...“I can’t do that!” No worries, we all struggle with these insecurities at first, but eventually those feelings soften over the course of the evening.
• We’ll meet once a month at our studio.
• Each Creative Brew Night will have a different theme, which makes it interesting to see the different ways everyone interprets it.
• Throughout the evening we’ll collaborate, share tips, tricks, and insights about art making. Learning from each other is one of the best parts of being creative with friends.
• There will be plenty of snacks and beverages to keep our creative energy up.
• At the end of each evening we’ll celebrate our art making with a final gallery review. It’s great to see our work together, and it helps us see our progress from one Creative Brew Night to another.
In order to create a more focused and intimate gathering, we are limiting the number of people to 6.
If needed, each member would pays $20 a month to cover art supplies and special materials.
We’re in the process of gathering together our first group of creative friends, so connect with us if you are interested in joining our Creative Brew Night.