with Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois + KATHY CLARK — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live a purposeful life
The seventh and final chakra is Sahasrara, the crown chakra. It is located at the crown of the head and is the center for deeper connection with ourselves and with a force of life that is greater than ourselves. It’s said to be the gateway to the cosmic self or the divine self, and to universal consciousness. It is associated with wisdom, transcendence, and enlightenment, and gives us a sense of knowing that there is a deeper meaning and purpose to life.
For those who live purposefully, life is effortless, it flows like water. They know
who they are — their purpose, values, principles, and goals — and they dedicate their
life to pursuing these. When conflict arises or difficult decisions need to be made,
they do not bow to the pressures of others. They consult their own conscience
and take what they believe to be the best course of action.
Gain a deep understanding of this mysterious energy center by spending a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Crown Chakra Journal brings to exploring Sahasrara, as we learn how the crown chakra gives voice to our spirit. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Sahasrara Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the crown chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, crown chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the crown chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the crown chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Crown Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Sign-up a month prior to the workshop and receive an early registration discount of $165. If you pre-pay 2 weeks prior to the workshop you'll still receive a registration discount of $175.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the CROWN chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...