with Kathy Clark + Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live a compassionate life
Anahata, the heart chakra is the fourth chakra, the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy. It is located at the heart, the centre of your deep bonds with other beings, your sense of caring and compassion, and your feelings of self-love, altruism, generosity, kindness, and respect. When you move and act from your heart chakra, you live a compassionate life.
Living a compassionate life isn’t always easy. Often the most difficult people in our lives are the ones that need our compassion the most. Compassion is a choice we can make at any time. It requires no special schooling,extra time, or money, but merely the awareness and decision to lead with love.
Embrace your connection to this mysterious energy center by spending a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Heart Chakra Journal brings to exploring Anahata, as we learn how the heart chakra's energy connects us with our true essence, our spirit, and our soul. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Anahata Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the heart chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, heart chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the heart chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the heart chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Heart Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Sign-up a month prior to the workshop and receive an early registration discount of $165. If you pre-pay 2 weeks prior to the workshop you'll still receive a registration discount of $175.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the HEART chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...