with Kathy Clark + Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live a healthy life
Muladhara, the root chakra is the first chakra of the energetic body and is located at the base of the spine. It is the “root” of our being and associated with our earliest memories and developmental stages. It supports our growth, develops our identity, and establishes the deepest connections with our physical body. It provides the foundation on which we build our life…a healthy life.
Living a healthy life allows you to enjoy more aspects of your life in a more fulfilling way. It’s about taking responsibility and making specific choices that give you the opportunity to feel your best today and in the future. Think about it in terms of quality, not quantity. It involves balancing your mind, body, and spirit. When you live a healthy lifestyle, you say “YES” to life!
Explore this mysterious energy center by spending a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Root Chakra Journal brings to exploring Muladhara, as we learn how the root chakra influences our past and present experiences. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Muladhara Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the root chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, root chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the root chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the root chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Root Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Receive an early registration discount of $165 if you sign-up and prepay 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the Root chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...