with Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois + KATHY CLARK — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live a creative life
Swadhisthara, the sacral chakra is the second chakra and focal point of our emotions, sexuality, and creativity. It is located in the pelvic area and governs our sense of self-worth, how we relate to others, and the confidence we have in our own creativity. While the root chakra is satisfied with survival, the sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment. The gifts of this chakra is experienced through feelings, sensations, and creativity.
Living a creative life means following your curiosity, wherever it leads you. In doing so, you learn to say “no” to those things that don’t excite you and “yes” to making room in your life for the things that do. When you live creatively, you’ll find true fulfillment lies not in the finished product, but in the creative process itself. Take a moment to visualize how living a creative life can bring you abundance. The possibilities are endless, so dream BIG!
Come spend a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Sacral Chakra Journal brings to exploring Swadhisthara, as we learn how the sacral chakra influences our connection to our feelings. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Swadhisthara Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the sacral chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, sacral chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the sacral chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the sacral chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal or draw.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Sacral Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Receive an early registration discount of $165 if you sign-up and prepay 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
"I love the design of the chakra journals, very creative. Each journal allows me to reflect on certain aspect of my life. I find I get inspired to write and draw…it just flows out of me. It's very therapeutic and helps me put things into perspective."
Is the SACRAL chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...