with Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois + KATHY CLARK — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live a playful life
Manipura, the solar plexus chakra is the third chakra, located between the navel and solar plexus, and is associated with identity and self-esteem. While the sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment, the third chakra is all about who you are. Known as the “power center,” the gift of this chakra is sensing your own personal power, being confident, and exhibiting assertiveness, intuition, and inner drive.
The main challenge for the solar plexus chakra is to use your personal power in a balanced manner. Rather than being reactive, we can consciously harnessing the energy of the third chakra to be proactive and playful. Living a playful life is all about living in the moment, enjoying yourself, and not taking life too seriously. All this play is nothing out of the ordinary, but it is extraordinary!
Let your inner child come out and play by spending a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Solar Plexus Chakra Journal brings to exploring Manipura, as we learn how the solar plexus chakra influences us to assert ourselves, follow our gut instincts, take risks, and make decisions. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Manipura Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the solar plexus chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, solar plexus chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the solar plexus chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the solar plexus chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Solar Plexus Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Receive an early registration discount of $165 if you sign-up and prepay 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the Solar Plexus chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...