with KATHY CLARK + SHÁ LEBOEUF-DUBOIS — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live an intuitive life
Ajna, the third eye chakra is the sixth energy center in the chakra system, and located above the base of the nose, between the brows. It is associated with seeing — both inner and outer worlds. This gift of “seeing” everything comes from a point of “witness” or “observer,” and being mindful, moment-by-moment. We learn to use our mind’s eye to cut through illusion and to access deeper truths — to see beyond the mind, beyond the words, to live an intuitive life.
Living an intuitive life is challenging to “live up” to. Not so much because of what others may think, but more so because of what “you” think. While others seem to settle for comfortable ideas, those who live an intuitive life thirst for things as they “could” be, imagine the impossible, and then set out to make the impossible possible.
Come spend a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Third Eye Chakra Journal brings to exploring Ajna, as we learn how the third eye chakra allows our intuition to guide and inspire us to action. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Ajna Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the third eye chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, third eye chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the third eye chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the third eye chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Third Eye Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Sign-up a month prior to the workshop and receive an early registration discount of $165. If you pre-pay 2 weeks prior to the workshop you'll still receive a registration discount of $175.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the THIRD EYE chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...