with Shá LeBoeuf-Dubois + KATHY CLARK — SPRING 2017
Rediscover your true self through journaling and live an authentic life
Vishuddha, the throat chakra is the fifth energy center in the chakra system and it is the first of the higher or spiritual chakras. It is situated in the region of the neck and its color is blue. The gifts of this chakra allow us to seek creative expression and knowledge that is true beyond limitations of time, space, and culture. It’s here that our highest expressions can be manifested and we can live an authentic life.
Living an authentic life means that you are living a genuine life and being true to yourself. Being authentic is the only way to live. You do not want to waste your life being insincere and not living up to your full potential. You only get one life, so don’t waste it by not being the real you.
Come spend a relaxing day with us (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods—a non-profit, holistic, and spiritual education center located on over 70 acres of preserved farmland and forests in Westwood, MA.
We’re excited about the workshop and sharing the unique approach our Throat Chakra Journal brings to exploring Vishuddhi, as we learn how the throat chakra gives voice to our spirit. The day promises to be fun, informative, and transformative.
Check out the day we HAVE planned for you:
• You’ll receive your very own 124-page Vishuddhi Journal ($24.00 value). Through the art of “chakra journaling” you can write and/or draw in it as we discover how journaling can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in our lives.
• We’ll take part in an invigorating morning asana practices that stimulates and brings strength to the throat chakra.
• Mid-day we’ll treat you to a delicious organic, throat chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch.
• During the afternoon session we’ll continue to journal and explore the throat chakra while practicing specific chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• We’ll take part in a gentler practices that helps to bring balance to the throat chakra and allows you to surrender in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• You'll have time to meditate in the garden near the koi pond, stroll around the labyrinth, or find a quiet spot along the walking trails to sit and journal.
• Upon completion of the workshop you’ll have access to our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your new found workshop friends.
In order to create a more personal and intimate setting, we are limiting the number of workshop attendees to 14.
Our Throat Chakra Journal Workshop is $185 per person. Sign-up a month prior to the workshop and receive an early registration discount of $165. If you pre-pay 2 weeks prior to the workshop you'll still receive a registration discount of $175.
"The Chakra Journals are not only beautifully designed, they gives me a private place where I can express myself through the study of the chakras. We all have our own story. By taking the time to explore ourselves more deeply, we can begin to understand who we really are. I see myself going back to my Chakra Journal and reflecting on what I've written, a work in progress."
— Mary Ellen
Is the THROAT chakra
not speaking to you?
We have 6 other Chakra Journal Workshop to choose from. Find out which chakra speaks to you...